1) Makes the plan of financing under obligations and payments of the Constitutional Council;
2) Represents the accounting reporting to the Ministry of Finance, and also the budgetary application in the Ministry of Economics and budgetary planning for forthcoming year;
3) Rationally and effectively spends budgetary funds according to open limits and their special-purpose designation under the authorized plan of financing under obligations and payments;
4) Charges and pays wages and other payments established by the legislation to structure of the Constitutional Council and employees of the Staff;
5) Submits for consideration Chairman of the offer on financial questions;
6) Participates in development of projects of documents on structure and regular number of the Staff;
7) Carries out other financial powers necessary for functioning of Council, the Republics Kazakhstan’s established by the legislation in the given area;
8) Carries out other assignments of Chairman and the Head of the Staff.